The Easiest Way To Pay Your Home Off FAST
Do you already have a mortgage on the home you’re living in? Sick of slugging away at it month-by-month, making little progress? It can take decades to pay your home off like this, with the money you have coming in from your day job. Fortunately, there is a better way.
The easiest way to pay your home off is to…
- Pay the minimum repayment on your home short term
- Put any extra money into acquiring real assets (aka investment properties)
- Wait for these real assets to increase in value and generate a passive income
- Use the passive income from these real assets to pay your mortgage down quickly
- Or if you want to smash it out in one go, sell a few of your real assets and use the extra equity in them to pay off your own home
Or, better still, if you don’t yet have a mortgage on your home, keep renting, and just buy investment properties instead. Financially, it makes sense for most people. Then later down the track, you will have enough money to decide whether to buy your own home outright in your ideal location or keep renting and living wherever you want. The income you get from investing will give you these options.
STOP doing things like the 99% and start thinking (and acting) like the 1%. Now you have the knowledge, it’s time to take the action!
Daimien Patterson is the CEO of Integrity Investment Properties, a property investment company based in Australia. He regularly produces books, blogs, and videos on the topic of property investing. Head to [integrityinvestmentproperties.com.au] for your free copy of Daimien’s book, Safe as Houses.