As Featured in
As Featured in
Click on your nearest city below to register for free.
Attendees Talk About How Much They Learnt
“Course was great. Daimien was very knowledgeable, worthwhile listening to”
“It was really good. You could tell that the presenter had a lot of experience in the field and seemed to be very understanding of everyone’s knowledge. Definitely do it.”
“Very informative, honest and not misleading. I thoroughly enjoyed it!”
We will teach you everything you need to know to safely invest in property and create long-term wealth!
Register for a live event near you.
Let Me Ask You A Few Questions…
Do you want to stop worrying about money and bills?
Are you tired of working your life away?
Do you want to give your children the best education, but can’t afford it?
Are you concerned about not having enough money for retirement?
Do you crave the financial security and freedom to enjoy your life?
These Are Common Concerns…
And in today’s economy they’re becoming even more common. People are working harder to get less! Pensions are nearly a thing of the past, supers, and savings aren’t keeping up with inflation – and the whole time housing affordability, and everything else is getting more expensive…sound familiar?
But what if you didn’t have to worry about money? What if you could spend your days having fun, traveling, pursuing your hobbies…actually LIVING your life?
WHAT IF there was a way to turn the salary you’re on right now (whatever your salary is) into a million dollar property portfolio?
WHAT IF you could take a portion of your salary (even if you think you’re tapped out) and invest it to become wealthy?
WHAT IF you could save thousands of dollars on taxes each year?
WHAT IF you could invest those tax dollars into an investment property that continues to grow your income?
Well, the good news is, you can.
We can teach you how to turn all of your “what if” dreams into a reality…
Author of 'Safe as Houses' and Leading Property Investment Expert Daimien Patterson
Daimien Patterson grew up in the Western suburbs of Sydney Australia. As the son of a single mother living in a working class community, he saw his mother struggle with money trying to raise four children and work full-time to support them. This had a profound effect on him. It taught him to never take the things you have for granted, but also made him determined to never have to struggle with money.
He went on to serve for 14 years in the Defence Force, including operational tours in East Timor and Iraq. It was in the Army that Daimien’s love affair with property investment began. On returning from his overseas service he knew he had to do something smart with his deployment money. With shares being more volatile, he decided he would invest in property.
In the following years Daimien consumed all that was ever written or said about property investment. Studying and then trying practically every strategy for himself and in the process turning himself into an expert. When he made $260,000 in a single year from investing, he soon found others were coming to him for advice on how they too could profit from property.
Daimien was offered a job working as an understudy to one of Australia’s most experienced property investment experts. He was looking to retire and wanted to pass on his many years of experience. So Daimien left the Army to focus full-time on property investment. Since then he has used his years of knowledge and expertise to help others to succeed and increase their income and net worth through property investing.
Are You Making These Mistakes?
People have a lot of myths and misunderstandings about property investing. They think they have to be renovation experts or that renting is risky. They believe they need a big down payment. They imagine and expect the worst, so they don’t even try.
They let their circumstances control them instead of controlling their circumstances.
There are also a lot of people who try and fail. And most of the time they fail because they make too many mistakes. They read about property investment and do research, but they don’t seek out mentors— they try to do it themselves instead of learning the ropes from someone who has been successful.
Think about that for a minute— you wouldn’t read a book about flying a helicopter and then just hop in take-off, would you? Of course not! No matter how great that book was, it would be suicide to fly off without hands-on training.
Yet that’s what novice investors do all the time; they set themselves up to fail by buying the wrong properties without having a clue about what they’re doing.
So don’t let fear hold you back. Don’t let mistakes get in your way. Come to our course to learn what it’s all about and let us mentor you on your journey to wealth!
It’s no charge and there’s no obligation or pressure—so what do you have to lose?
[ SESSION BREAKDOWN ]
What You Will Learn About Property Investing
Getting Started With Property Investment
- Investor Psychology
- Why property is still the safest, most reliable method to grow wealth
- 10 common myths and incorrect beliefs about property investment that investors commonly get wrong and fail as a result
- How to get started in property investing even if you’re inexperienced and have never invested before
- The difference between good and bad debt
- How think like the wealthy and avoid the ‘Poor man’s’ mentality
The Australian Property Market
- Will house prices keep going up?
- How to avoid the mistakes so many new investors make
- Historical House Prices. What are the historical facts about the property market’s performance?
- Insider information about the property market that will put you ahead of other investors
- Understanding how prices are affected by supply and demand, and learning to see the ‘Property Curve’ when it’s happening
- How to control your cash flow most effectively to get the best returns and stay out of trouble
- What types of loans and features are right for investors
- Understanding what total and available equity are, and how to use them to your advantage
- Calculating Loan to Value Ratios (LVR)
- Calculating Rental Yield
How To Build A Property Portfolio
- How to make sure your properties will pay for themselves.
- How to quickly build a property portfolio from your existing assets, even if you’re starting from scratch!
- The 2 Golden Rules of Property investment. Do you know what they are?
- Should you rent or buy the place you want to live in? You’ll be surprised what the answer ends up being!
- How to minimize risks and maximize returns on your investment.
- The four phases of property investing. Do you know what they are? Do you know which one you’re in now and what you should be doing as a result?
- How to SAVE thousands of dollars on taxes every year easily and legally.
Location And Property Selection
- The 4 Factors that drive property price growth. Do you know what they are?
- How to research your next investment location to pick the next hot spot.
- What type of property should you buy. Commercial or Residential? Houses or Units? New or Old?
Why is the Course Free? What’s the Catch?
At this point you’re probably trying to figure out what the catch is. Why would we take all the time and energy to put on a Free course? What do we get out of it?
Well, we conduct these free training days because…
We offer services to property investors that we believe are the best in the country, but if people don’t know about them they won’t use them! These courses are in a way our advertising and help us get the word out.
The first step to helping investors is to give them the proper education they didn’t get in school about property investing, so they can confidently make their own decisions about what’s right for them, rather than putting blind faith in someone else.
We find that at first the a one-to-many environment is the best use of our time, and a more comfortable environment for you to ‘suss us out’ before deciding if we are who you want to trust to help you.
There’s NO OBLIGATION to sign up for anything and NO PRESSURE. Just come along, and enjoy the course with our compliments. If we’re a fit for you, that’s great. If not, that’s fine too. Either way, you leave with new knowledge and opportunities!
So Why Wait?
Take Action Today And Register for Our Property Education Course
THIS IS NOT a sales pitch— We won’t stand up on stage and go on and on about our products or services. You’ll have an opportunity to book a one-on-one strategy session at a discounted price (for attendees only), but it’s completely optional and NOT the point of our course.
What this IS… is a chance to learn more about property investment. To see if it’s right for you. To get your questions answered. To have a fun day, meet like-minded people, and learn something. But most of all, it’s a chance to change the direction of your future.