11/11 Risk 11: Risk Management Rules For Investing
Let’s sum up the risk management rules for investing that we’ve covered in this series with this checklist:
- Buy in major population centers.
- Buy new properties with a builder’s warranty and structural guarantee.
- Buy in the middle of the market.
- Look for diverse economies.
- Maintain a healthy cash buffer.
- Set your rent to $10-$20 cheaper than the market rate.
- Appoint a reputable property manager.
- Check potential tenants in the national ticket database.
- Never buy in an area prone to natural disasters.
- Have building and landlord’s insurance.
- Install fire detectors.
- Choose brick homes rather than wood homes.
- Conduct regular inspections.
- Take out an income protection policy.
I hope you enjoyed this series.
If you need any additional information or advice, reach out to my team at 1300 372 677 or firstname.lastname@example.org, they’ll be happy to help you.
Happy Property Investing!
👉Come and join our weekly webinars where we discuss strategies to improve your future, property investment tips and tricks, the do’s and don’ts of property investment, and much more! CLICK HERE
👉Become a Property Expert with my new book, Wealth Through Property. Order yours today! CLICK HERE