Wealth Through Property Webinar Series
Where Will 100x Teenagers Be At Age 65?
I find statistics quite fascinating. It can tell you a lot about the population as a whole, and it can help us know where we want to be, compared to the masses.
A few years ago, the Australian Bureau of Statistics did a report that said that 100 of today’s 15 year old’s would be in the following situation by the time they’re 65:
- 25 of them will die from premature causes of death
- 49 of them will be broke (either reliant on the government or forced to work with no money to their name)
- 16 will have an average income of $390 per week
- 7 will have an average income of $500 per week
- 1 will have an average income of greater than $800 per week
What this tells us is that those of us who currently have a full-time job, or earning more than $800 per week, have just a 1% chance of sustaining that income.
To get rich, you have to be making money while you’re asleep.
– David Bailey
Thankfully, the fact that you’re reading this blog suggests that you’ve got a pretty good chance of being in the top 1%. The key is making sure you acquire the right knowledge (congrats on being here to do that!) and take the action.